The Election of the GPPAC Regional Secretariat in the Caucasus
On October 27, 2022 GPPAC Regional Network in the Caucasus conducted a meeting for the election of the GPPAC Regional Secretariat because of expiration of the term of the current Regional Secretariat – the International Center on Conflict and Negotiation (ICCN).
Agenda of the meeting included:
• Review of the Regional Secretariat ICCN’s Performance for 2019-2022;
• Voting of the GPPAC network members on the two new membership applications;
• Election of the new regional secretariat of GPPAC.
The Network decisions on agenda items:
• The performance of ICCN was approved unanimously;
• The Network members unanimously voted in favor of accepting in GPPAC regional network two applicants; Free Citizens (Georgia) and Women’s Agenda (Armenia);
• The Network members unanimously voted for electing International Center on Conflict and Negotiation (ICCN) as GPPAC Regional Secretariat in the Caucasus for a period of 3 (three) years 2022-2025.
On the issue - Election of the GPPAC Regional Secretariat, the following speakers spoke:
Natalia Martirosyan (Yerevan), Arzu Abdulaeva (Baku), Edgar Khachatryan (Yerevan), Yulia Kharashvili (Tbilisi), Marina Pochkhua (Tbilisi), Irina Yanovskaya (Tskhinval(i)), Zarina Sanakoeva (Tskhinval(i)), Izida Chania (Sokhum(i)), Zardusht Ali-Zade (Baku), Sajida Abdulvagabova (Baku), Nina Tsikhistavi-Khutsishvili (Tbilisi), Vazgen Karapetyan (Yerevan), Zaal Anjaparidze (Tbilisi).
Voting: “For” - 12 - votes; "Against" - 0 - votes; "Abstained" - 2 - votes.
კონფლიქტებისა და მოლაპარაკების საერთაშორისო კვლევითი ცენტრი
International Center on Conflict and Negotiation
Международный Центр по Конфликтам и Переговорам
"Peace is Handmade"